In my experience, the ability to feel energized instead of paralyzed in a stressful situation is due to three attitudes: empowerment, creativity, and a commitment to action. Use these ten tips for success under stressful and uncertain situations.
- Create your team. No one succeeds alone.
- Reduce uncertainty through preparation.
- Think of creative ways to deflect negative responses.
- Determine your desired outcome in advance.
- Create a BATNA (Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement).
- Go in with a commitment to move forward.
- Cultivate a positive outlook.
- Refuse to take “no” for an answer.
- Realize that small failures often come before large successes.
Put these tips to work for you and watch your stress decrease, even during uncertain times. Once you cultivate empowerment, creativity and commitment to action, stressful situations will lose their power to derail you, and you’ll be on your way to success.
Click here to view the original newsletter.